The controller of the personal data is the Council of Inspection Authorities (hereinafter: the Council), headquartered on Dame Gruev 3, block 2, local 5, Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia.
The Council is an independent body of the state administration, dedicated to the improvement of the inspection system in the country.
The address of our website is: https://is.gov.mk
Whose data are we collecting
We may collect data related to the following categories of persons:
- Visitors to our website is.gov.mk. We typically collect navigation data (see below), which is used to analyze data from visits to our website, as well as to maintain the information security of our website. For more on cookie use, read our cookies policy.
- Submitters of complaints and proposals related to the inspection supervision and competencies of the Council. These complaints and proposals contain information about the identity of the submitter and personal data of other persons involved in the complaint / proposal, which are required to act in accordance with our legal competencies.
- Persons seeking access to public information, based on the Law on Free Access to Public Information. In order to process requests for access to information, applicants are required to submit certain data, in accordance with the law.
- Participants in trainings, conferences and other events. In such situations, personal data is usually collected for the purpose of conducting trainings and other events organized by the Council.
What categories of data do we collect
When visiting our website, logs are created for each visitor with the following data:
- Your IP address
- The device you are accessing from, type and model
- Your operating system
- Browser type, plugins and version
- The pages you visit on our website and the time you spend on each page
- The URL of the page that redirected you to our website and in some cases, the terms you used in trying to find our site
- The language of the browser you are using
- Country (specified via IP address).
Data that users voluntarily submit
The personal data we collect during your visit to our website, are those that you voluntarily submit for specific purposes, in order to enable us to exercise our competencies in acting upon your complaints and proposals in the field of inspection supervision, including requests. for conducting single or joint extraordinary inspections, complaints against the work of inspectors and inspection authorities, etc.
We can collect some of the following categories of personal data: name and surname, address, contact phone, e-mail address. Our Annual Reports usually provide statistics on the number of complaints and suggestions received, in a form that does not reveal one’s identity.
How we collect personal data
We collect personal data through various channels, including:
- your use of our website, including forms for submitting complaints and suggestions
- our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- the e-mail addresses of the public information mediation officer and the personal data protection officer
- post mail
How we use personal data
The activities for processing personal data related to the on-line services available through the website of the Council are performed by the employees responsible for these services or the persons in charge of performing the activities in question.
We do not share information about you and / or your visit to our website, with third parties, except at the request of a court, police or other authorities to exercise their powers and only if there is a legal basis for it.
How long do we store the collected data
The data we collect is stored in accordance with the law and the period required to achieve the purpose of processing.
Server logs are automatically deleted within 15 days, unless circumstances require a longer stay, for example, to investigate a virus or malicious attack.
Our site is hosted on the servers of Makedonski Telekom, but we carry out the activities on the website internally, including the logs that are created and the analysis of the data that are transmitted from the visits to our website.
What are your rights to personal data
Your rights regarding the processing of personal data include the right:
- to be informed about the processing of personal data
- of access to personal data
- of correction and deletion of personal data
- restricting the processing of personal data
- on objection
For additional information and / or exercising your rights to personal data protection, you can contact our personal data protection officer Ms. Ljubica Lilic Todorovska, e-mail: email@example.com.
If you consider that the manner in which the Council processes your personal data violates the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection, you can submit a request to the Agency for Personal Data Protection, as a supervisory body, which is acted in accordance with Article 97 of the Law for Personal Data Protection.